The Manager is responsible for assisting the GM in all day-to-day restaurant operations. This may include BOH and FOH hiring, supervisor/employee development and training, performance documentation, adequate staffing, adherence to all company policies and procedures, food quality and presentation, sanitation, safety, and responsibility for tracking revenues and cash accounts. Responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service throughout the operation. Being a role model/leader who can solve problems, make informed decisions, and manage the workforce and time wisely to achieve maximum results.
· Specialty areas of focus may be designated to the company Manager such as Bar Manager, Market Manager, Commissary Manager, or another unique area of focus as dictated by the Brand, General Manager, or Director of Operations. Focus areas include duties such as daily/weekly inventory counts, ordering, and scheduling responsibility.
· Responsible for ensuring all storerooms and loading areas are clean and always organized
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 401K Matching
· Paid accrued vacation time: Up to 5 years: 2 weeks; 5 years to 10 years: 3 weeks; 10+: 4 weeks
· Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability
· Phone credit and work shoe’s yearly credit
· Uniform – Polos/Shirts
Click below to e-mail us your Resume. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Unicorn 4 Staffing is a top level employment agency offering a manager job in the restaurant industry.